Due to the strong winds we have not been out since Tuesday afternoon. As I post this report it is still blowing and the forecast is for strong winds (gusts to 30) for tomorrow morning. We have to see if the wind diminishes down for the afternoon but I don't know if enough people will show up to go. I think it will be better to wait till the weekend when the wind is supposed to be less. We will be half day bottom fishing making two trips (8am to 12:30 and 1:30 to 6pm). Looking forward to seeing everyone.