We had a nice shot of big Blues in the morning till the current went slack. When the tide changed it was pretty nasty and we ran for cover. We ended up finding calm water with some hungry Blues. No Stripers. Im not sure about tomorrow the wind is suppose to pick up more tonight and blow harder. You may want to give me a call and leave a message if you plan on coming down. If you can wait till Tuesday it sounds like a much nicer day.
See you soon, Capt. Rob